Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
Behavioral Health and Health and Wellness Consult Team
Training and Certifications:
- National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Masters of Science: Counselor Education-Community Counseling, Winona State University, Winona MN.
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology: Emphasis in Counseling, Viterbo University, La Crosse WI.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Master’s Level
Special Interests (Areas of Focus):
- Trauma therapy including Sexual Assault, Dissociation, Military Issues and PTSD
- Anxiety, Depression, Anger, Anger Assessment, Parenting and Relationships
Hobbies and Personal Interests:
Family farm life including grandchildren and gardening. I am a life- long learner enjoying Continued Education Workshops, the education series from “The Great Courses”, reading books and listening to audio books for enjoyment and/or self-education. In my spare time, I enjoy baking and decorating baked goods for friends and family.