We have an ever-expanding list of opportunities for this important work at Scenic Bluffs and we hope your association with us will be rewarding and interesting. Volunteer opportunities are varied and you are generally able to tell us the amount of time you are willing to offer.
Delivering patient-centered primary care, supporting healthier people and communities is our mission. Everyone who plays a part in these efforts helps us to meet that mission and we want to make sure your volunteer experience helps you to see your role in that work.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to get started!
To fill out a volunteer application, please follow the link below:
On-going volunteer opportunities for Scenic Bluffs include the following:
- Runner- to school with flyers, newsletter, around town
- General office work- scanning/copying, shredding, filing
- Translating materials- English to Spanish
- Computer work-word processing, data entry, graphic design
- Patient host- greet, escort to departments, read to children, etc.
- Healthy Strides Program Support
- Special events- preparation committee work and/or day of event
- Housekeeping assistant
- Building maintenance
- Scenic Bluffs Advocate- speak to partner agencies about our services
- Landscaping/ gardening
- Educational programs – assist with CLC presentations at Cashton & N.O.W.
- Run errands for the organization
If there is a certain area of interest you would like to volunteer for, contact us today and we may be able to accommodate you.